Here is where you can help:
1. Set-Up Volunteers: Things that need to be done to set up the festival. Grounds Team setting up and taking down banners, helping with tables and chairs, and more. Volunteers should be physically able to put things together if required to get your venue set for the first day of the festival.
2. GHFJ Merchandise and Sales Team: Working in Jazz Central selling GHFJ T-shirts and merchandise.
3. Parking Team: Team of volunteers to avoid confusion and frustration, to direct traffic and assist with parking. This way, you can avoid issues and ensure attendees have a good first impression of your event.
4. Beer/Wine Tent Servers and ID Checkers: Servers and ID Checkers must be at least 21 years old to serve beer. ID Checkers check licenses or appropriate documentation (driver’s license, etc.) to ensure they are legally able to buy/drink beer or wine in order to obtain a bracelet. Training is provided for pouring/serving of the beer.
5. Security: Volunteer security teams can assist with security where needed, given the correct training.
6. Hospitality: The responsibilities include feeding the Artists and Sponsors. Selling merchandise for the artists that bring items to sell and decorating the backstage area. Volunteers are needed to for especially needed for the setup times on Friday and for breaking down the VIP area on Sunday.
7. Stagehand: Need a team of volunteers on hand to help backstage and provide the artist with everything they need. Stagehand volunteers can assist with everything from tech and stage set-up to running errands required to make the show go off without a hitch.
8. Photographer: Team of photographers ready to document the entire event. Photographers who have worked with or who are looking to build their portfolios.
9. Vendor Village: Vendor Arrival – help with vendor check in. Distribute packets, and more.